Royal Oak Pubs adhere to all provincial COVID-19 safety protocols. All Guests are required to wear masks when they are not seated, guests may only be seated in groups of 4 or fewer, and contact tracing details are recorded for each party.
As a result of current regulations,
- All pub locations close daily at 9:00 PM.
- All high-touch areas are sanitized frequently, and tables have been distanced to maintain a minimum of 6-feet between parties.
- All staff will wear masks and undergo a strict screening process prior to beginning each shift, as well as adhering to a strict uniform policy.
- Guests are provided with disposable condiments and wet naps.
- Disposable and digital menus are provided for guests to use to limit cross-contact.
If you have questions about our COVID-19 protocols, please contact us.