Royal Oak Pubs adhere to all provincial COVID-19 safety protocols. We require all guests to wear masks when they are not seated and only allow groups of 4 or fewer people per table.
As a result of current regulations,
- All guest’s contact details will be recorded for COVID-19 contact tracing.
- All of our pubs will no longer accept guests after 9:00 PM.
- High-touch areas are sanitized frequently
- Tables have been distanced to maintain a minimum of 6-feet between parties.
- Staff will wear masks and undergo a strict screening process prior to beginning each shift.
- Guests are provided with disposable condiments and wet naps.
- To limit cross-contact, disposable and digital menus are provided to guests.
If you have questions about our COVID-19 protocols, please contact us.